WE ARE OPEN
Even during the level 5 restrictions, physiotherapy is an essential service and the clinic can remain open. We are following all guidelines set out by the HSE and our governing body the ISCP. If you have any symptoms of COVID19 or are a close contact or have recently returned from abroad we ask that you do not attend the clinic in person but instead book a video or phone consultation.
WE ARE STILL OPEN AND HERE TO HELP.
Despite the level 5 restrictions we are an essential service and can remain open. We are following all guidelines set out by the HSE and our governing body the ISCP since we re-opened in May and will continue to do so.
Some people may not be happy attending the clinic and if that is the case we can offer a video consultation which proved very useful and popular during the last lockdown. We are here to help please feel free to contact us at 01 2148031 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
May 15th 2020
Monkstown Physiotherapy Clinic is delighted to be able to reopen its doors for business on May 18th!
We wish to reassure our clients that every precaution has been and will be taken to keep the recommended hygiene and safety standards in place as per the recommendations of the HSE and ISCP.
We have stocked the clinic with all necessary PPE and will be staggering the working hours of our therapists to minimise traffic through the clinic and allow us to maintain the highest standard of social distancing, safety and hygiene.
We will be conducting our assessments at acceptable social distances and will only require close contact for hands on techniques if deemed necessary.
We will be asking clients who are coming to the clinic to bring a face mask with them but can provide one if necessary. Hand sanitiser will be available for recommended client use before and after each session. We will also ask that patients present at their appointment time and not earlier so we can minimise contact between clients as they enter and leave the clinic.
We respectfully ask clients to pay with card rather than cash where possible.
Naturally we would ask clients not to attend if they have any COVID related symptoms (temperature, cough, fever, body aches).
We will be continuing our very successful online consultations for anyone who wishes to receive physiotherapy assessment, advice and treatment but who cannot or does not want to attend the clinic in person.
Even though the clinic doors are closed, we are still providing video and phone consultations
If you need a consultation, contact us at (01) 214 8031 or email@example.com and we will do our best to help keep you moving through these difficult times
MONKSTOWN PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC
COVID-19 SERVICE CHANGES
27th of March 2020
Due to the guidelines issued by the government on Tuesday 24th of March we have made the decision, for the safety of our patients and staff, to close the clinic.
We are available to chat to patients over the phone or carry our video calls as needed.
We will follow government recommendations regarding the re-opening of the clinic.
Please feel free to contact us at 01 2148031 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and stay well.
Avril and Sharon
Monkstown Physiotherapy Clinic has, after careful consideration, made a number of important changes to its service, effective March 17th until March 29th.
- To comply with the HSE and government directives we have decided to limit our face to face patient interactions and will be offering appointments to those presenting with ACUTE injuries or requiring POST SURGERY physiotherapy intervention Only
- We ask patients with ANY symptoms of Coronavirus, or Cold/Flu, NOT to attend the clinic
- We suggest that our more elderly patients, those with immuno-compromised systems and those with non-acute presentations postpone their appointments until after March 29th
- We are more than happy to speak to patients over the phone to advise them on continuing or progressing their rehab programme, or to discuss the management of any new complaints.
- We have suspended all of our Pilates classes until after March 29th
- We continue to adhere to all guidelines on Sanitizing - Hands, equipment and furniture
- We have made these decisions in an effort to keep our staff, patients and our own families safe. We also feel as physiotherapists that we have a duty to provide a service, however limited, to reduce the burden of patients otherwise attending their already stretched GP/hospital services for advice or pain relief.
We will continue to monitor this situation and will update you on any further changes that may be necessary.
We wish you all well and encourage you to keep up to date with and adhere to the ongoing HSE/Government advice, available at hse.ie
Stay Safe Yourself. Keep Others Safe.
health insurance schemes